Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Start your free 21 day trial of
Sometimes I just need a minute to stop running around or to try to shut off my brain (because that runs around, too).
I just throw on leggings and a tee shirt, roll open my yoga mat, and press play.
Here are 10 BODYFLOW workouts for when you just need a few minutes for yourself:
They’re each about 15 minutes long — bonus!
1. BODYBALANCE / BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #02
9. BODYBALANCE/ BODY FLOW Deep Stretch #01
Sometimes I need to prioritize fitness both for my physical health and my mental health. Getting my body moving helps me feel so much better, especially after long days sitting at a desk.
I love the BODYFLOW workouts specifically because they are stretch-focused.
During BODYFLOW an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
I also love that they are quick and easy to do so I can easily make time for them after work.
Our other program reviews:
Our favorite workouts:
- 30 Workouts That Take Less Than 30 Minutes
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need To Hit The Reset Button
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need a Routine
- 15 Perfect Workouts For The Busy Holiday Season