30 Work Outs That Take Less Than 30 Minutes
This post contains affiliate links. Start your free 21 day trial of LES MILLS On Demand here.
We all know what it’s like to be pressed for time. There are only so many hours in a day and sometimes we have to choose what we need to prioritize. And sometimes, I’ll admit, fitness can fall off the top of the list.
For those kinds of days, I need quick workout I can still try to sneak in. Even a little bit of movement is better than none and some days I just have to be okay with that.
Here’s a list of 30 Les Mills workouts that all take less than 30 minutes total. There’s a mix of full body and targeted workouts as well as some stretching routines. For whatever you need, they have a workout for it!
- BODYATTACK #96 Strength & Stretch
- BODYATTACK #94 Short
- BODYPUMP #99 Leg Focus
- CXWORX #25 Ab Blast
- BODYBALANCE/BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #01
- BODYCOMBAT Cardio Blast
- BODYATTACK #97 Power & Agility
- BODYFLOW #78 Short
- BODYCOMBAT #69 Fast & Furious
- BODYPUMP #98 Short
- BODYCOMBAT #66 Short
- CXWORX #22 Core Challenge
- CXWORX #27 Ab Blast
- BODYSTEP #105 Short
- BODYPUMP #100 Upper Body Focus Standing
- CXWORX #24 Ab Blast
- BODYPUMP #102 Arm Focus
- CXWORX #26 Ab Blast
- BODYFLOW #73 Short
- BODYPUMP #90 Short
- BODYSTEP #108 Athletic Blast
- BODYSTEP #102 Short
- CXWORX #28 Ab Blast
- LES MILLS BARRE #02 Short
- LES MILLS GRIT #14 Cardio Short
- LES MILLS GRIT #20 Strength Short
- LES MILLS GRIT #23 Plyo Short
- LES MILLS GRIT #09 Plyo Short
- SH’BAM #25 Short
- LES MILLS GRIT #25 HIIT Blast
Below is a quick description of each type of workout so you can get an idea for what you’re in for and what kind of equipment you might want to have on hand to complete each one.
More About Each Workout
Les Mills has a range of different type of workouts for all different fitness levels, preferences, and equipment availability.
- BODYPUMP™ workouts are full-body workouts with weights. They recommend using a barbell and bench to complete the workout.
- CXWORX™ works out the core. You’ll need a single weight plate (or a dumbbell, kettlebell, weight bag or medicine ball) and a resistance tube to complete the workout.
- BODYBALANCE™ workouts are yoga-based classes that blend elements of Tai Chi and Pilates to strengthen and elongate your muscles while lowering your stress levels.
- BODYSTEP™ are simple step routines focused on burning calories and toning your butt and thighs.
- BODYCOMBAT™ is a martial arts-inspired workout that helps torch calories with kicking and punching. Bring your energy! These are fun ones.
- SH’BAM™ is all about dance — it’s great cardio and great fun!
- LES MILLS GRIT™ are designed to use high intensive interval training (HIIT) cardio moves to improve your cardiovascular fitness, increase speed and maximize calorie burn.
Signing up for your 21-day trial here will give you access to all of these workouts (and more!) so that you can test them out!
Let me know which of these is your favorite! And have a great workout 🙂