This post contains affiliate links. Start your free 21 day trial of
As I’ve been testing out different workouts that
I sit at my desk all day at work, and then typically I come home and either sit at my desk and write, or sit on my couch and watch Netflix. While I love the activity that BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™ and CXWORX™ offer, I also want a little more slow-movement-vibes.
So, quite literally, I need to work on balance. That’s where this program comes in — with
For anyone new to
Pros and Cons of BODYFLOW™:
Bodyflow is perfect for every skill level, and if you’re brand-new to Yoga it’s actually a really great place to start.
Stretching and strengthening — You get to work on your flexibility (which, again I sit all day long and cannot actually touch my toes without significantly bending my knees) and focus on core strength, which is known to help with balance and overall strength.
Also: huge bonus, you don’t need any props to do these workouts. I like to use my yoga mat because it’s extra comfy, but you don’t even need shoes for these workouts! No shoes! That makes it even easier to do while you’re traveling because you don’t have to worry about trying to wedge your sneakers into the bottom of your over-full suitcase.
Call me crazy, but I haven’t found any yet! I really am in love with this program!
15 BODYFLOW Workouts To Try ASAP:
- BODYFLOW Hip Openers #01
- BODYFLOW Hip Openers #02
- BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #01
- BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #02
- BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #03
- BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #04
- BODYFLOW Morning Energizer #01
- BODYFLOW Morning Energizer #02
- BODYFLOW Runner’s Stretch #01
- BODYFLOW Runner’s Stretch #02
- BODYFLOW Tai Chi Flow #01
- BODYFLOW #84 – 55 min
- BODYFLOW #84 – Flexibility
- BODYFLOW #84 – Yoga
- BODYFLOW Evening Chill #01
You might also like:
- 30 Workouts That Take Less Than 30 Minutes
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need To Hit The Reset Button
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need a Routine
- 15 Perfect Workouts For The Busy Holiday Season
- 15 Workouts That Take 15 Minutes or Less