15 Workouts That Take 15 Minutes Or Less
This post contains affiliate links. Start your free 21 day trial of LES MILLS On Demand here.
I’m going to be real with you—the shorter my workouts the better. I don’t know what it is, because I’m happy to go on a two-hour hike, but when I see a class time with “60 minutes” next to it, I groan.
Usually, though, once I’m 15-20 minutes in, I’m happy to be there and the next 40 minutes fly by. So, sometimes, I “trick” myself into wanting to work out by telling myself I’m only going to work out for 15 minutes. Ninety percent of the time I end up extending my workout because the endorphins are flowing and I’m enjoying the workout!
When you want to squeeze in a quick workout, or want to do a short workout to motivate yourself, LES MILLS On Demand is there for you. Whatever you need, they have the workout for you. And the best part? With LES MILLS On Demand, you can take your workout with you anywhere.
Here are 15 workouts you can do to that take 15 minutes or less:
- Barre #02 Short
- Bodyattack #96 Strength & Stretch
- Bodyattack #98 Strength & Stretch
- Bodyflow #84 Flexibility Short
- Bodyflow #84 Strength Short
- Bodyflow Tai Chi Flow #01
- Bodybalance/Bodyflow Deep Stretch #01
- Bodybalance/Bodyflow Deep Stretch #02
- Bodyflow Deep Stretch #04
- Bodyflow #83 Strength Short
- Sh’bam #25 Short
- Sh’bam #20 Short
- Grit #06 Cardio Short
- Grit Cardio HIIT Blast
- Grit #23 Plyo Short
More About Each Workout
Les Mills has a range of different type of workouts for all different fitness levels, preferences, and equipment availability.
- BODYBALANCE™ workouts are yoga-based classes that blend elements of Tai Chi and Pilates to strengthen and elongate your muscles while lowering your stress levels.
- BODYFLOW™ is the yoga-based class that incorporates simple yoga moves with Tai Chi and Pilates.
- LES MILLS BARRE™ is a ballet-inspired workout with a combination of cardio and strength—including high repetitions of small range-of-motion movements and very light weights.
- BODYATTACK™ is a high-energy fitness class with moves that combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats.
- SH’BAM™ is all about dance — it’s great cardio and great fun!
- LES MILLS GRIT™ are designed to use high intensive interval training (HIIT) cardio moves to improve your cardiovascular fitness, increase speed and maximize calorie burn.
Signing up for your 21-day trial here will give you access to all of these workouts (and more!) so that you can test them out!