This post contains affiliate links. Start your free 21 day trial of
I don’t know about you, but the holiday season and last few months of the year are always my busiest months. There is a lot going on with work, often a lot of travel, and also a ton of events going on with family and friends. Weekends quickly fill up and even weekday evenings become spoken for.
Even during busy times I still like to try to keep some type of workout routine going. Even if it’s only a few times a week, working on my fitness helps keep me focused and also gives me something to look forward to when I’m feeling a little stressed out.
Here are fifteen workouts I have marked for my busy season. I’m attracted to them in particular because they’re short and target different areas of the body while still focusing on overall fitness and stretching.
15 Perfect Workouts For The Busy Holiday Season
- BODYCOMBAT #77 Cardio Blast
- BODYSTEP #115 30 min
- BODYCOMBAT #77 Upper Body
- BODYPUMP #108 Upper Body Short
- BODYATTACK #98 Strength & Stretch
les millsGRIT #25 HIIT Blast
- BODYATTACK #96 Strength & Stretch
- BODYCOMBAT #78 30 min
- LES MILLS BARRE #01 Short
- BODYBALANCE/BODYFLOW Deep Stretch #01
- BODYCOMBAT #66 Short
- BODYPUMP #102 Arm Focus
- CXWORX #26 Ab Blast
- CXWORX #22 Core Challenge
les millsGRIT #14 Cardio Short
More About Each
les mills Workout
- BODYPUMP™ workouts are full-body workouts with weights. They recommend using a barbell and bench to complete the workout.
- CXWORX™ works out the core. You’ll need a single weight plate (or a dumbbell, kettlebell, weight bag or medicine ball) and a resistance tube to complete the workout.
- BODYBALANCE™ workouts are yoga-based classes that blend elements of Tai Chi and Pilates to strengthen and elongate your muscles while lowering your stress levels.
- BODYSTEP™ are simple step routines focused on burning calories and toning your butt and thighs.
- BODYCOMBAT™ is a martial arts-inspired workout that helps torch calories with kicking and punching. Bring your energy! These are fun ones.
- SH’BAM™ is all about dance — it’s great cardio and great fun!
les millsGRIT™ are designed to use high intensive interval training (HIIT) cardio moves to improve your cardiovascular fitness, increase speed and maximize calorie burn.
Signing up for your 21-day trial here will give you access to all of these workouts (and more!) so that you can test them out!
Let me know which of these is your favorite! And have a great workout
Other Work Out Lists:
- 30 Work Outs That Take Less Than 30 Minutes
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need To Hit The Reset Button
- The 28-Day Workout Plan For When You Need a Routine
- LES MILLS On Demand Review (and Free 21-Day Trial!)