This post contains affiliate links. Join FabFitFun here and save 20% off your first box with code RENEW.
Click here for information on the Summer 2020 box.
Check this out: FabFitFun Year In Review: Is It Worth It?
A couple important things to know about
- Select Members or annual subscribers get to choose everything first. From access to add-ons to early customization, annual customers take priority.
- Select Members pay for a year in advance. The good thing about this is that you’re getting a little discount on the boxes PLUS all of the additional perks. You pay $179.99 for the entire year (which works out to be well over $800+ worth of products).
- Seasonal subscribers pay $49.99/box. If you want to test it out, this might be a better option for you but I do highly recommend becoming a Select Member.
- The code “RENEW” will work on either subscription.
- Add-ons open February 1st and close February 5th. An add-ons hack that I love: if an item you want is out of stock, “favorite” and check back often! Things become available all the time as members take things out of their carts during the shopping window.
- Select Members can make their choices February 2nd – February 5th. Get there early to make sure you get your choice items!
- Seasonal subscribers make their customization choices February 15th – February 18th. If you decide to become a Select Member, you automatically get access to customization no matter which date you subscribe on.
- All members get to customize choices 1, 2, and 3. Only Select Members can customize choices 4 and 5. If you are a seasonal subscriber,
fabfitfunwill randomly choose those for you.
Here is the first spoiler for the
fabfitfun Spring 2020 box:
These are the choice items we can choose from:
From these options, I’d either pick the rug or the sweater coat.
They’ve also introduced a new option called FFF Throwbacks. You can choose popular items from past boxes. These are the current options:
Here is the second spoiler for the
fabfitfun Spring 2020 box:
Of these I’m most interested in the packing cubes, I think. I have a friend who is interested in trying a collagen product so I might add that on for her!
Customization Number 3 includes:
- Amber Sceats™ Double Coin Necklace
- Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask
- WEI™ Two-in-One Purify and Glow Mask Collection
- Cosmedix Pure C
- Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub
I’m leaning towards the mask collection for this choice but could easily be swayed by the body scrub, necklace or sleep mask!
Here are the options for Customization 4:
I’ve currently selected the hairbrush but I might get the tea towels instead!
Customization 5 has a ton of options:
I think I’m going to choose the Skindinavia makeup finishing spray… but I’m also interested in the eyeliner.
The following items are not fully confirmed yet but it looks like from promo pictures that these are the items ALL subscibers will receive:
Item 6: purlisse Watermelon 2 Minute Polishing Peel
This looks like a nice product! It is something to note if you were thinking of getting other skin care items in the box.
Item 7: Winky Lux Rainbow Balm
Lip balms are always handy. From their website, it seems like this one is a just a hint of a pink/red tone. So don’t be fooled by the rainbow appearance! It’s very everyday casual.
Item 8: Silicone Straws
I am personally so stoked about these!! I love eco-friendly products.
This post will be updated with new information as it becomes available. Last updated February 2, 2020.