This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, GenTwenty may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Looking for high-quality, non-toxic, and durable bakeware? Caraway is the option for you! In this Caraway Bakeware Review, I’ll share why not only is it all of the above, but it comes in the most beautiful colors and is available in a half set and a full set.
I’ve been using Caraway’s bakeware to bake all kinds of treats and meals for over a month now and want to share my experience all around.
Let’s dive into who Caraway is, what comes in the bakeware sets, what to keep in mind, and my experience overall.
Caraway Bakeware Review – Is It Worth It?
Who is Caraway?
Caraway is a non-stick cookware company founded in 2018 that is dedicated to making non-stick cookware and bakeware that is free from:
- PTFE (such as Teflon®)
- Heavy Metals
- Other PFAs
Along with their cookware and bakeware, they have a line of linen aprons, tea towels, oven mitts, and potholders.
Their linens are high-quality cotton blends that are durable and machine washable. They are hand-woven and come in a variety of four different colors across the various sets.
You also get these with each bakeware set:
What comes in the bakeware set?
So now let’s dive into more on the Caraway Bakeware set.
When it comes to the bakeware, you have two options – the 11-piece and the 5-piece.
The 11 piece set comes with:
- 2 storage containers
- 18″x13″ baking sheet
- 10″x15″ baking sheet
- 12 cup muffin pan
- 9″x13″ rectangle pan
- 18″x13″ cooling rack
- 9″ square pan
- 1lb loaf pan
- 9″ circle pan x2
It comes in 7 gorgeous colors to pick from! My set is in Navy.
The 11-piece set costs $395 (a discount from the total individual prices of $545).
The 5 piece set comes with:
- 1 storage
- 10″x15″ baking sheet
- 12 cup muffin pan
- 9″x13″ rectangle pan
It retails for $245 – $50 savings over buying each piece individually. Because you get so much more with the full set and the price difference is $150, I do think it is worth it to go for the full set.
What Is Caraway’s Bakeware made with?
The bakeware is a newer addition to Caraway’s non-toxic lineup. It was launched in fall 2021.
They use a mineral-based coating that is free of potentially toxic materials like PFOA, PTFE, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, or toxic metals. They also do not use any form of hard anodization.
Caraway Cares About Non-Stick
One thing I enjoy about Caraway is that they have prioritized a non-toxic non-stick coating. Non-stick bakeware is so convenient to use and clean but many studies have found that it can have harmful effects on the body.
Caraway has done their due diligence to make sure none of these harmful chemicals are in their cookware and that they don’t leech into your food.
What To Keep In Mind About The Bakeware
So my overall experience with the bakeware was very positive. I actually don’t have any qualms about it.
It’s beautiful, is non-toxic, and stores easily. They do recommend not storing the bakeware on top of each other to prevent scratching. Additionally, you should not use metal utensils. This is true for all non-stick cookware, though.
It’s also recommended for use at temperates below 500 degrees. I don’t know that I’ve ever cooked above that minus broiling but something to keep in mind if you do.
I keep my bakeware in thin cabinet that has a half shelf in the middle. The storage containers fit just perfect inside and I put the loaf pan on the half shelf so its easier to navigate in their for me. I also keep the large pan in my under-over storage because it’s too tall for this cabinet where I store my bakeware!
Overall I love the storage containers because then I don’t have to stack my Caraway bakeware and can just pull them out of the bins.
Using the bakeware:
I still do the majority of my baking with unbleached parchment paper when possible. I just find it to be easier and more convenient most of the time.
Going over everything in the set:
- 2 storage containers: I use these and like the storage both for the bakeware and cookware. I find it very convenient and easy to keep organized.
- 18″x13″ baking sheet: this is actually my most-used pan! I thought because it was so big that I wouldn’t use it that much but that’s actually the reason I use it the most. I like the space.
- 10″x15″ baking sheet: so far I have used this for veggies and for cookies. It fits about 9 cookies easily and enough roasted veggies for a family of four.
- 12 cup muffin pan: the muffin pan is unique to me because it has longer edges that make for the perfect handles on the side. I can’t tell you how often I have put my oven mitt carelessly into cupcake mix
- 9″x13″ rectangle pan: this is the perfect size for homemade lasagna and casseroles! I have a big breakfast casserole I like to make for my family to feed us for the week and none of the eggs or sausage stick to the pan.
- 18″x13″ cooling rack: again, I love the size of this thing!! The fact that it is so big is actually really handy. I don’t feel like I even need my smaller cooling racks any more.
- 9″ square pan: I made brownies in this and it’s the release so easily from the pan, even when they were a bit overcooked. I also like that I didn’t have to use oil of any kind!
- 1lb loaf pan: I have not used this pan yet. Next time I have some overripe bananas though, a loaf of banana bread will be in the works!
- 9″ circle pan x2: these pans release cake so easily – even if it has gone in the refrigerator! I use silicone utensils to release them to preserve the quality of the pan.
Another big pro to me is that it is so easy to clean. I have some other bakeware I DREAD using because it’s so hard to clean. Somehow there is always buildup leftover on the pans. But because of Caraway’s non-stick surface, I have no issues getting anything off of them.
To me, this is a massive pro because it means I actually enjoy cooking and don’t mind cleaning up – which is usually my least favorite part of making meals.
Overall Thoughts: Is The Caraway Bakeware Worth It?
I think the Caraway Bakeware is definitely worth it! It’s a great investment because it’s non-toxic, easy to use and clean, and will last a long time. I would recommend it to anyone looking for new bakeware.
It is well-made and easy to use. If what’s holding you back is the price, keep in mind you can get $150 off and free shipping through this link.
I am very glad I got the full set as it has pans in it I use almost every day for cooking.
Overall I expect my bakeware set to last for years to come and highly recommend getting some for your kitchen. The beautiful colors, easy of cleaning, and non-toxic coating make it worth it to me!
Non-Toxic Living Guides:
- Non-Toxic Outdoor Dinnerware For Healthy Eating
- Best Non-Toxic Tea Kettle for Your Kitchen 
- The Best Non-Toxic Dinnerware for Healthy Eating
- The Best Non-Toxic Baking Sheets 
- The Best Non-Toxic Sofas For Your Home
- 19 Affordable Non-Toxic Makeup Brands You Have To Try
- The Best Non-Toxic Cookware For Healthy Eating
- Best Non-Toxic Facial Moisturizer For All Skin Types
- The Best Non-Toxic Candles
- 15 Affordable Non-Toxic Skin Care Brands
- Best Organic Wine Club 
- 25 Non Toxic Indoor Plants – Safe For Pets & Kids
- 18 Best Non Toxic Body Lotion Picks 2022
- Brand Directory