Birthdays are one of the most critical moments in the life of a person, and being sent birthday cards is an important part of the celebration. However, birthday cards alone do not suffice to convey well wishes to the celebrants. You need to write your wishes for the birthday gal or guy, which is what we will cover today!
While you can quickly curate wishes based on your relationship with the person, you can bypass the process by getting personalized birthday cards from Boomf.
Things to Write in a Birthday Card
One of the ways through which you can make a person’s birthday memorable is by writing something thoughtful and cheerful in their birthday cards.
This makes the card different from every generic birthday card out there and conveys the notion that you put serious thought into celebrating their birthday.
However, the things you write on a birthday card depend on who the person is and your relationship with them. For context, you cannot write the same thing for your friend, mother, lover or co-worker on their birthdays.
Below are some of the things you write in birthday cards.
- Happy birthday, dear child. I am happy to watch you grow into your new age.
- May this birthday come with lots of fun, cakes and memorable moments. Happy fun on your birthday
- To the most caring, beautiful and selfless woman I know, happy birthday, Mum.
- You have grown to be a woman I look forward to becoming. Happy birthday mummy, and I hope you enjoy your special day.
- Remember to count the memories and not the candles. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- You have and will also be my hero. Happy Birthday, Dad.
For a Friend
- I hope you have the best birthday ever. Enjoy!
- You deserve all the joy, happiness and fun that you get today. Have a great birthday, dear friend
- I want you to know that I am thinking of you on your birthday and wish you the best!
- I just wanted to tell you that you deserve the world and more. Happy Birthday, my love.
- I want you to know that life is boring without you around—cheers to more exciting years with you, my love.
- You have always made me happy and mean the world to me, and I hope you receive an equal amount of joy and happiness today. have a great one, love.
Looking to write something thoughtful in birthday cards? Hopefully, you find enough inspiration in the examples given in this post.