Wait… you have not heard of Lizzo yet? Have you been living under a rock?
Lizzo’s music embodies empowerment, self-worth, confidence, and very catchy beats. They are the type of songs that come on and you need to scream out every word. These are the songs that you listen to when you are in a rut, when you are going through a break-up, when you need that bit of confidence, and when you need to be pumped up.
On top of this? She’s an extremely talented artist, performer, and musician.
Lizzo has been taking the world by storm, and for all the right reasons. She is urging people of all ages to love their bodies and to not be ashamed of them. She is advocating for everyone to love themselves; to never let anyone put you down. To be strong and confident. To be your truest self. To live your life to the fullest.
Next time you’re feeling down, or next time you just want to dance around your home for fun, blast that Lizzo. Here are some of her lyrics to get you through the day, to remind you of your worth, and to put a smile on your face. They’ll help get you through that Monday or bad day in general. Plus, they serve as great Instagram captions, too.
37 Lizzo Quotes To Get You Through The Day
- Somebody come get this man, I think he got lost in my DMs
- I can take you higher, but you gotta earn it
- Humanize me, baby
- I like big boys, itty bitty boys, Mississippi boys, inner city boys, I like the pretty boys with the bow tie, Get your nails did, let it blow dry, I like a big beard, I like a clean face, I don’t discriminate, come and get a taste
- I put the siiiiing in single. Ain’t worried ’bout a ring on my finger
On Breaking Up
- Why’re men great, ’til they gotta be great?
- Only exes that I care about are in my f**cking chromosomes
- If he don’t love you anymore, just walk your fine a** out the door
- That’s the sound of me not calling you back
- I swore you’d never see this side, but it’s so hard to say goodbye, I don’t need to apologize, us big girls gotta cry
- I don’t really need you, I’m Macaulay Culkin home alone
- Yeah, I got boy problems, that’s the human in me, Bling bling, then I solve ’em, that’s the goddess in me
- You tried to break my heart? Oh, that breaks my heart, that you thought you ever had it, no, you ain’t from the start
- I get flowers every Sunday, I’ma marry me one day
- You know you a star, you can touch the sky
- No, I’m not a snack at all, baby, I’m the whole damn meal
- If love ain’t dead, I’ma kill it ’cause it’s killin’ me, got me, it’s the only thing I’ll ever need.
- I was born like this, don’t even gotta try
- I got an A in self-esteem
- So much Prada on me, I’m a prodigy. I’ma do my thing, no apologies
- Boss up and change your life. You can have it all, no sacrifice
- Don’t text me, tell it straight to my face
- Truth hurts, needed something more exciting
- We don’t f*ck with lies, we don’t do goodbyes, we just keep it pushing like aye yi yi
On Being a (Girl) Boss
- Woke up feelin like I just might run for President, even if there ain’t no precedent, switching up the messaging, i’m about to add a little estrogen
- Lauryn Hill told me everything is everything (We can do it), Serena Willy showed me I can win the Wimbledon (We can do it)
- Who told you that you stood a chance with this royalty? You’re so sweet, bless your heart, can’t let a pretty face distract me from business
- If you think you got me dickmatized, I need to get you out of my life
On Moving On
- Tired of the b*llshit, go on, dust your shoulders off, keep it moving
- Best friend sat me down in the salon chair, shampoo press, get you out of my hair
On Body Positivity
- I’m like chardonnay, get better over time
- Thick thighs save lives
- ‘Scuse me while I feel myself
- I’m hotter than the stovetop
- And I got ’em sweatin’ in the middle of the winter
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall, don’t say it ’cause I know I’m cute
- Booty vicious, mind yo business. I been working, working on my fitness
[Tweet “37 Lizzo Quotes To Get You Through The Day”]
What’s your favorite Lizzo lyric? We’ll be waiting in the comments.