Sylvania televisions are very popular TVs in households across the world. If you have a Sylvania television, you might at some point need to replace the remote with a universal remote.
Maybe you lost your original remote in your living room, need a second, or maybe it just stopped working. No matter the case, you will need the RCA universal remote codes for Sylvania TV to set up your new remote!
They’re pretty simple to set up, but you need the code lists to set these up properly. You can get an RCA universal remote on places like Amazon, Best Buy, and Radio Shack. A device code is needed for proper set up. Think of this as an access code to start the pairing process.
For Sylvania TVs, there are 3, 4, and 5 digit codes. Just make your way through the code list until you find one that works for your TV. Please use the table of contents to navigate to the “How To Pair Your RCA Universal Remote” for further instructions.
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sylvania TV
3-Digit Sylvania TV Codes for Universal Remote
There are the three-digit codes for the Sylvania TV:
4-Digit Sylvania TV Codes for Universal Remote
This are the four-digit code list for the Sylvania TV:
5-Digit Sylvania TV Codes for Universal Remote
These are the five-digit codes for the Sylvania TV:
How To Pair Your RCA Universal Remote
Follow these simple steps to pair your TV to your universal remote:
- First thing, locate the remote control code for what you want to pair. Use the list above for codes. (If one doesn’t work, you will keep going down the list until you find the correct code.)
- Turn the device you want to pair with the remote. Be sure the indicator light is on. It is most likely a red light.
- Hold the Code Search button on the remote.
- Continue to hold the Code Search button while simultaneously pressing the button that matches the equipment you are pairing (this could be a universal TV, a blu-ray player, DVD player, VCR, DVD combo, smart TV, etc). Be sure you are pressing the device button at the same time. If you are pairing a TV, you’d be pressing the TV button.
- Enter the device remote code. If it works, the indicator light on the remote will turn off.
- Test the remote to make sure it’s working properly.
- If that doesn’t work, repeat the steps above with the next code until one does.
You can also refer to your user manual if you have any questions. Common troubleshooting include making sure your device is plugged into a power outlet, making sure your remote has fresh batteries, checking the indicator light, and being sure to hold the correct buttons down.
Rest assured, the directions are typically the same no matter what type of device you are pairing. You may need to click the setup button to begin.
What is an RCA Universal Remote?
These remotes can be used with almost any TV, DVD player, VCR, or cable box (no matter the brand name!) to provide you with a personalized viewing and enjoyment experience. If your original remote is lost or broken, you can use a universal remote instead.
Each brand of TV, DVD player, VCR, and more has its own set of unique codes to set up the remotes properly. This page has the remote code for Sylvania TVs.
You can also click here for the RCA Universal Remote Codes List (TV codes, VCR codes, DVD Player codes) if you need more remote control codes. This includes things like a Vizio TV, RCA TV, DVD code, Tivo codes, and more.
Pairing your remote shouldn’t take long, but there is a process to be followed. Most of us have lost a remote at some point so please know you are not alone in the search for this information!
If you have further questions about pairing your remote to your TV, please leave them in the comments and we will do our best to help you. These universal remote control codes should help you pair your TV to your new remote in no time!