This post contains affiliate links.
Last week, we had the opportunity to takeover The Niche Movement’s Instagram account. One of the posts we shared was a shot of our favorite career books.
Here are 14 books to change the way you think about your career:
1. The Niche Movement: The New Rules to Finding the Career You Love by Kevin O’Connell
2. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
3. All Groan Up by Paul Angone
4. Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht
Also suggested to us were:
1. Give and Take by Adam Grant
3. If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher
6. Life Entrepreneurs by Christopher Gergen
7. Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much by Sendhil Mullainathan
8. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
9. Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
What books should we add to our reading list?
[Tweet “14 Books to Change the Way You Think About Your Career”]