I’ve been making this recipe for banana bread muffins for years now. It’s so simple and can be made in less than 40 minutes, 30 if you’re quick!
I don’t know about you, but I love easy recipes that take hardly any time to make and that are freaking delicious. Another one of my favorite thing about this recipe is that it is easily made vegan. If anyone in your life has an allergy or dietary preference, it’s an easily customizable recipe as it works with any type of flour and you can feel free to add whichever mix-ins you want.
Everything you need to know is in the video above, but I’ve written it all here for you, too. You can also click here to print these instructions for free.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy Recipe: Vegan Banana Bread Muffins (plus a how-to video!)” quote=”Easy Recipe: Vegan Banana Bread Muffins (plus a how-to video!)”]
Banana Bread Muffins:
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I use vegan cane sugar but you can use whatever works best for you — liquid or powder works just fine)
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 cups flour (I use white flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 – 1.5 cups of mix ins: chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas thoroughly and as smoothly as possible.
- Add in the oil, apple sauce, and sweetener to the mashed banana and mix.
- Mix separately: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Optional: Add in your mix-ins of choice.
- Move to muffin tin, filling each cup about two thirds of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. It’s so simple to make and is always a crowd pleaser. I loved them served for breakfast or for dessert with a scoop or two of Vanilla Halo Top.
What’s one of your go-to recipes? Have you ever made banana bread muffins? Let me know in the comments!