13 Quotes For Friendship
As we grow older, we tend to discover just who our real friends are.
You know who we are talking about: the friends who keep in touch despite the distance, the friends who never forget your birthday, the friends who you call when you have big news. You are always going to make new friends, but try to not forget the old ones in the process.
Here are our top 13 quotes for friendship:
1. “Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.” ― Oscar Wilde
2. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” ― Unknown
3. “If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” ― Marilyn Manson
4. “Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.” ― Anonymous
5. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
6. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ― A.A Milne
8. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
9. “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” ― James Howell.
10. “Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.”― Anonymous
11. “The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.” ― Carrie Bradshaw
12. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” ― Sylvia Plath
13. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou