Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you’re looking for a gift to get for your significant other or special someone in your life, here are a bunch of ideas that they’ll love! Shop by budget below.
Navigate This Post:
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Twenty-Somethings
This post contains affiliate links which means we may make a small commission if you choose to make a purchase through our links.
Luxury Gifts – without the luxury price tag!
- Luxury Bamboo Sheets: Nothing says “I care about you” more than “I care about where you sleep.” These luxurious bamboo sheets are not only sustainable but keep you the perfect temperature all night long. The fitted sheet is the perfect millennial gift. They seem like they cost a lot more than they do!
- Caraway Mini’s Duo: Say hello to the perfect Caraway pans in mini-size! They come in 8 color options (including the delicious iconic colors) and are the perfect V-day gift for a home chef.
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener: I though I didn’t need one, but let me tell you, I did. And you do too! It really changes wine night for the better.
- Brightland The Mini Artist Capsule: This set includes four petite versions of Brightland’s best-selling and most flavorful olive oils. I cannot express to you enough how much I love my Brightland olive oils.
- Vintage-Style Sunglasses: No joke I get compliments on these all the time. The brand makes stunning pieces.
- AAVRANI Travel Size Ritual Discovery Set ($49): This 4-piece gift set from AAVRANI contains the glow activating exfoliator, the restoring serum, the softening hydra-whip, and the eye rejuvenating elixir. AAVRANI harnesses the power of ancient all natural rituals and combines it with the modern day routine to give you clinically-proven results.
- StoryWorth: This is such a cool concept. Every week your recipient is emailed a question that hey answer. At the end of the year, all of their answers are complied into a book you can have printed. Get $10 off here.
- Heated Blanket: For the sibling that’s always cold, a heated blanket is the perfect gift. Zonli has several great options in a variety of colors too. And the coolest thing? Some of them are battery-powered! That means no cords and you can take them on the go.
- Boba Tea Kit: Boba Tea is definitely all the rage right now and this tea kit makes it easy to have your own DIY version at home!
- Hey Dewy Portable Humidifier: Portable humidifiers are everything! My best friend even travels with one. The small size makes it easy to keep clean and use. It’s the skin-loving tool you’ve been missing!
- Solvasa Integrative Beauty Journey: This set which includes the 21/90 Day Journal, Crystal Energy Wand, and DeStressance® Serum, will help your love turn intentions into habits and live more mindfully!
Gifts Under $100
- Signature Roller Ball Gift Set from Skylar: This discovery set of rollerballs has all of Skylar’s best-selling fragrances in easy to apply rollerballs. Help your love discover their new signature scent. Non-toxic fragrance for the win! My favorite scent is Vanilla Sky.
- Temperature Controlled Smart Mug: Keep their coffee just the right temperature all day long with this app-controlled smart mug from Ember! Set your temperature and sip away!
- Sculpd Pottery Kit: Make your own pottery at home with this cool kit from Sculpd! Every kit comes with 2kg of air-dry clay – enough for two people to create two pots or pieces each.
- Book of the Month Membership: If your Valentine is a reader, this is the gift to give!
- Photo Socks: Perfect for a dad, husband, or boyfriend on Valentine’s day! These socks have an extra personal touch.
Gifts From Small Businesses
- Donut What I’d Do Without You Candle: This donut scented soy wax candle is simple and delicious. It has a warm, creamy vanilla aroma with just a touch of cinnamon. The adorable label reads “I Donut Know What I’d Without You” making this the perfect gift for someone you love.
- Cute Stuff Can Glass: This printed can glass featuring Valentine’s hearts from Mug and Mini is the cutest little Valentine’s gift! I have a lot of her mugs and I personally love them!
- Shower Affirmations: Transform your shower into a daily mindfulness practice with our waterproof affirmation cards. Our deck is full of inspiring phrases to help guide you through creating joy, optimism, love, and success in your life
- Let The Sunshine In Organic Cotton Pouch: This oversized organic cotton zipper pouch is screen printed with eco friendly ink onto sturdy cotton canvas.
- Actually Curious Card Game: A card game by Actually Curious with a mission to spread empathy and help players build connections through meaningful questions.
- Theo Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: Perfect for the peanut butter lover!
- No Bra No Problems Tee: Love the feeling of taking your bra off at the end of the day? This tee is for you! Fly free with our No Bra, No Problems tee made with eco-friendly materials and fair trade practices.
More Specialty Gift Lists:
- Ultimate Gift Guide For Twenty-Somethings
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide – Under $100
- Gifts For Babies Under 1
- Gifts For 1-Year-Olds
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Eco-Friendly Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List
- Best Plants To Give as Gifts
- Gifts For The Adventurer, The Doer, The Creative
- Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything
- Small Businesses for Everyone On Your List