There are adorable fall bucket lists popping up all over Instagram and Pinterest this time of year. Of course they have your standard things on them, but how can you make the season special to you?
Inspired by the idea of a fall bucket list but determined to make it more personal, I asked a group of women what they wanted to achieve this season.
Take a look at some of the inspirational ideas below and do some reflecting on what is on YOUR fall bucket list?
This fall, don’t get caught up in doing “cute fall things for the ‘gram” but doing more that makes your heart feel free. After all, this time of year should be all about deep breaths of fresh air and getting ourselves centered with our loved ones before the craziness of the holiday season.
A (Realistic) Fall Bucket List Curated By Twenty-Something Women
- Take more walks outside
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Visit an apple orchard and go apple picking
- Do a corn maze with friends
- Finish my dissertation interviews (or set another career/school goal to finish by the end of the year)
- Carve pumpkins before Halloween
- Go hike in the woods
- Go to a local festival (one woman will be going to an apple butter festival!)
- Collect leaves as the season changes
- Rake leaves and keep your yard looking nice
- Go camping
- Make s’mores by the fire
- Take weekly farmer’s market trips
- Put new insulation in the attic before the winter settles in
- Take a trip home to visit family
- Trying to get back in the habit of AM workouts
- Have a fall photoshoot in a serene fall location like a pumpkin patch
- Buy a new fall candle
- Switch out your fall decor
- Plan a fall date
Fall is such a fun season. And with the holidays coming up, it’s the perfect time to relish a slower season before things get really busy. What’s on your fall bucket list this year?