It’s one of my favorite times of the year – the holidays! Below you’ll find our master list of gift ideas and gift guides to browse all season long! If you are at a loss for ideas, need inspiration or are trying to shop early – we’ve got you covered!
Navigate This Post:
- For parents/in-laws
- For You
- Stocking Stuffers
- More Gift Lists
Ultimate Gift Guide For Twenty-Somethings
This post contains affiliate links.
For your parents or in-laws:
- StoryWorth: This is such a cool concept. Every week your recipient is emailed a question that hey answer. At the end of the year, all of their answers are complied into a book you can have printed. Get $10 off here.
- Custom jewelry: A super cute gift for moms and grandmothers especially! I like this Gold Connected Birthstone Necklace but there are many gift options to choose from.
- Cozy Sheets: I gifted my mom nice sheets for mother’s day and she frequently tells me how much she loves them. I highly recommend going in together with your siblings on upgraded bedding for your parents.
- Rothys: Such a cool brand that makes their shoes out of recycled water bottles. And they just released slippers! Here’s $20 off.
- Bird Feeder: Both my in-laws and my moms love watching birds outside of their window – a bird feeder like this or this makes an awesome gift.
For your siblings/siblings-in-law:
- Jot Ultra-Concentrated Coffee: One bottle of Jot makes 14 cups. It’s a concentrated form of liquid coffee and one tablespoon is all you need to make the perfect cup! My suggestion? Gift the duo and the spoon.
- Book of the Month Membership: As a reader I love picking my Book of The Month each month and I enjoy using my credits to get new releases for free. If someone in your life is a reader, they’ll love this.
- Give a Damn T-Shirt: For the activist sibling in your life who has the passion and fire to make real change happen. Fits true to size. If the shirt isn’t your jam, gift the hat! Save 10% with code GEN20.
- Thrive Market Membership: We love Thrive Market in my house and I personally think this would make an excellent gift, especially for someone with special dietary needs. Click here for a free gift valued up to $43.
- Badass Babe Necklace: I love the meaning behind it and the power you let someone express when they wear it.
- Tradlands Sweater: I love my Tradlands cardigan and have two sweaters on my wishlist. Your friends will be obsessed.
- Cozy Blanket: I gifted this exact blanket earlier this year and my friend LOVES it. She and her cat are absolutely in love with it. And the quality is fantastic!
- The Best-Seller Gift Set From Corvus Botanicals: I have tried so many products from Corvus Botanicals and trust me, you can’t go wrong with any of them! I especially love the soaps, lips tints, and non-toxic candles.
- Anything from Girlfriend Collective: Girlfriend Collective is a sustainable brand that makes their activewear out of recycled water bottles! Here’s $10 off.
- BRANWYN Performance Innerwear: Your friends will be obsessed with this merino wool blend innerwear. Designed by women for women, it is breathable and moisture wicking – the bralette is truly perfection.
- Glass Straws: Glass straws are the best and make such a useful gift!
- Copper Cow Coffee: Copper Cow’s pour over sets are phenomenal. They come in so many flavors that there is something for everyone!
- Gratitude Journal: A sweet way to reflect back on the year.
- Espresso Bark: Pick from Salted Caramel or Peppermint, this stuff is the the best.
- Be Kind To Yourself Spoon: These hand-stamped spoons are the sweetest reminder and pair perfectly with tea or hot cocoa.
- “Enough” necklace: A custom hand-stamped reminder that you are enough. Just as you are. Right now.
- Affirmation Cards: We all need a little more affirmations in our lives.
- Luxe Grapefruit Mimosa Set: Add these to your green tea or a mimosa for a luxe flavor!
- Aphrodite Bath Soak: For the bath lover, these bath salts are worthy of a goddess!
- Polymer Clay Earrings: These are the cutest gift and all the rage right now! There are so many handmade styles perfect for a stocking stuffer!
- Holiday Popcorn Gift Set:These popcorn flavors are delish (the champagne is like pop rocks) and make a cute stocking stuffer!
- New sheets: Cozy Earth bedding will actually change your life. Especially if you’re a hot sleeper/tend to sweat in your sleep – this needs to be on your list.
- Vintage-Style Sunglasses: I got a pair of these earlier this year and they are gorgeous! They are lightweight on the face but make a stunning statement.
- A pair of Nisolo shoes: Inspired by my own list, I have my eye on a few pairs of these high quality shoes that will last for years to come. Here’s $50 off a purchase.
- Caraway Cookware: I replaced my cookware with Caraway earlier this year and I am obsessed. It cooks so evenly and is so easy to clean. I actually don’t even mind washing them because of how easy it is. And it makes me want to cook more. I have the sage set.
- Dyson Hairdryer: If you blow dry your hair regularly, the Dyson is where it’s at. A pricey gift for sure but it will dry your hair in no time. The Airwrap is also a luxurious gift.
For the Beauty-Lover:
- Lip Tints: Clean ingredients, gorgeous colors – can’t ask for more!
- Follain x Ilia No Filter Collection: A six piece set that includes the Follain Dual Detox Mask Mini, Eye Cream & Moisturizer, Ilia Lip Wrap Mini, Multi-Stick & Limitless Lash Mascara.
- RMS Beauty Primer: Great for all skin types, gorgeous, and refillable!
- OSEA: Literally anything from this brand will be an absolute hit. They get rave reviews for a reason!!
- Lawless Eyeshadow Palette:This super cute mini palette is a great choice for the holidays!
- Slip Silk Scrunchies: These are better for hair than regular ponytails and are a luxurious feeling gift. I’ve been using mine for a year.
Gifts For Travelers:
- Beis Luggage: Shay Mitchell is the queen of travel and her luggage line has literally anything a traveller could need in terms of luggage.
- Airpods: Makes listening to music/movies or taking calls easier without all the cords.
- Travel Planner: Keep your traveler organizer with this easy-to-use planner.
- Bombas: The best socks ever. I’m gifting the Merino Wool line this year.
Gifts For People Who Work From Home:
- Charging Station: A must-have. We have these in several places in my house because both my husband and I work from home. Super useful.
- Cozy Blanket: You can never have enough blankets.
- Candles: I’m always here for a good candle as they set the mood perfectly. Here are some non-toxic options: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Peach Bellini, Peppermint, Christmas Tree, Apple Cider.
- Blue Light Glasses: Handy for when you’re looking at a screen all day!
- Airpods: Truly a necessity for both my husband and I. And get the wireless charging case – it’s worth it.
More Specialty Gift Lists:
- Gifts For Babies Under 1
- Gifts For 1-Year-Olds
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Eco-Friendly Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List
- Best Plants To Give as Gifts
- Gifts For The Adventurer, The Doer, The Creative
- Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Small Businesses for Everyone On Your List
- Eco-Friendly Gifts