It’s one of my favorite times of the year – the holidays! Below you’ll find our master list of gift ideas and gift guides to browse all season long! If you are at a loss for ideas, need inspiration or are trying to shop early – we’ve got you covered!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, GenTwenty may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this resource.
Navigate This Post:
- For parents/in-laws
- For You
- Stocking Stuffers
- More Gift Lists
Ultimate Gift Guide For Twenty-Somethings
For your parents or in-laws:
- Bird Feeder: Both my in-laws and my mom love watching birds outside of their window – a bird feeder like this or this makes an awesome gift.
- Quality Placemats: If your in-laws love to host (especially family) high quality placements make a good gift because for one, they make a tablescape easy, and two, they protect their dining room table from spills and stains. These are awesome from West Elm and these are a great affordable alternative.
- Handheld Vacuum: This is PERFECT for their car for tiny spills and messes – especially if they tote around pets or grandkids.
- Brightland Olive Oil: I actually cannot express to you enough how much this is the perfect gift for someone who loves to cook. The Artist Capsule is perfectly priced at $85 and gives you 4 of their best-sellers.
- Caraway Food Storage Set: If you’re looking for a splurge gift, give your parents or in-laws the gift of non-toxic food storage that is both insanely function and absolutely stunning. It’s $245 and also available on Amazon here.
- Custom Photo Christmas Ornaments: If your parents are like mine, they love Christmas ornaments. Gift them a gorgeous photo ornament of a special moment from this year. Shutterfly has tons of options for reasonable prices.
For your siblings/siblings-in-law:
- Give a Damn T-Shirt: For the activist sibling in your life who has the passion and fire to make real change happen. Fits true to size. If the shirt isn’t your jam, gift the hat! Save 10% with code GEN20.
- The Discovery Set From Fleur & Bee: This set contains 5 deluxe sizes of their best-selling products (Crème de la Cream – Brightening Moisturizer, H2 Oh Yeah – Hydrating Moisturizer, Nectar of the C – Rejuvenating Vitamin C Serum, Just Dew It – Hydrating Serum, and Eyes Eyes Baby – Anti-Aging Eye Cream).
- Oversize Button Cardigan from tentree: This cardigan has it all – it’s super cozy, made from recyclable materials and wool, and plants trees for every purcahse! I am obsessed with the Hunter Green version.
- Boba Tea Kit: Boba Tea is definitely all the rage right now and this tea kit makes it easy to have your own DIY version at home!
- High Quality Organic Coffee: For your coffee-obsessed brother-in-law, spice up his morning routine with a new brew.
- Badass Babe Necklace: I love the meaning behind it and the power you let someone express when they wear it.
- Brightland The Mini Artist Capsule: This set includes four petite versions of Brightland’s best-selling and most flavorful olive oils.
- Caraway Mini’s Duo: Say hello to the perfect Caraway pans in mini-size! They come in 8 color options (including the delicious iconic colors) and are perfect for new apartment-dwellers or people who live alone!
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener: I though I didn’t need one, but let me tell you, I did. And you do too! It really changes wine night for the better.
- Bamboo Cheese Board and Knife Set: If your friend loves to host, get this! Up-level their charcuterie game. And pair it with this Cheese Board Deck for delicious inspo.
- BlendJet2 Portable Blender: For the health enthusiast, this portable blender makes sipping healthy drinks a breeze! It’s an all in one make-drink-clean up deal that makes prioritizing your health so easy. I’ve seen it at places like CVS so be sure to check around for the best price!
- Old Fashioned Bitters Gift Set: Perfect for your sister who loves to entertain but could really need some help in the cocktail-making department. Save 10% with code GEN20
- Coffee Mug Warmer: Both handy and cute, this mug warmer will keep your brother’s coffee hot while he codes away.
- Be Kind To Yourself Spoon: These hand-stamped spoons are the sweetest reminder and pair perfectly with tea or hot cocoa.
- Holiday Popcorn Gift Set:These popcorn flavors are delish (the champagne is like pop rocks) and make a cute stocking stuffer!
- Patchology Eye Patches: Perfectly refreshing for those late holiday movie night (or parents who just don’t get enough sleep).
- Vintage-Style Sunglasses: No joke I get compliments on these all the time. The brand makes stunning pieces.
- Caraway Cookware: Caraway really is worth the hype.
- Dyson Hairdryer: If you blow dry your hair regularly, the Dyson is where it’s at. It saves time and your hair.
For the Beauty-Lover:
- AAVRANI Travel Size Ritual Discovery Set ($49): This 4-piece gift set from AAVRANI contains the glow activating exfoliator, the restoring serum, the softening hydra-whip, and the eye rejuvenating elixir. AAVRANI harnesses the power of ancient all natural rituals and combines it with the modern day routine to give you clinically-proven results.
- BioBeauty Cryo Skin Icing Dual-Ended Roller ($85): Ice rolling is full of hot benefits for the skin – it visibly constricts pores, extracts impurities, slows oil production, and fades lines.
- Kitsch Microfiber Towel Scrunchies ($18): These scrunchies are perfect for post-shower to reduce drying time and frizz!
- Winky Lux Coffee Kitten Eye Shadow Palette ($25): This adorable eye shadow palette is the perfect everyday palette for new makeup lovers and season eye shadow applicators – it’s a neutral palette everyone will love! Their brow products are also 10/10 and awesome for those who love a quick, natural brow. You can save 15% off all Winky Lux purchases with code GENTWENTY15 through 12/31!
Gifts For Travelers:
- Airpods: Makes listening to music/movies or taking calls easier without all the cords.
- Travel Planner: Keep your traveler organizer with this easy-to-use planner.
- EMF Blocking Phone Case: For the conscious traveler, this case protects you from EMFs and cyberattacks.
Gifts For People Who Work From Home:
- Charging Station: A must-have. We have these in several places in my house because both my husband and I work from home. Super useful.
- Cozy Blanket: You can never have enough blankets.
- Candles: I’m always here for a good candle as they set the mood perfectly.
- Blue Light Glasses: Handy for when you’re looking at a screen all day!
- StoryWorth: This is such a cool concept. Every week your recipient is emailed a question that hey answer. At the end of the year, all of their answers are complied into a book you can have printed. Get $10 off here.
- Book of the Month Membership: As a reader I love picking my Book of The Month each month and I enjoy using my credits to get new releases for free. If someone in your life is a reader, they’ll love this.
- Thrive Market Membership: Thrive Market is hugely underrated, especially for someone with special dietary needs! Click here for a free gift valued up to $43.
More Specialty Gift Lists:
- Gifts For Babies Under 1
- Gift Ideas For Kids Under 4
- Gifts For 1-Year-Olds
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Eco-Friendly Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List
- Best Plants To Give as Gifts
- Gifts For The Adventurer, The Doer, The Creative
- Gifts For The Person Who Has Everything
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Small Businesses for Everyone On Your List
- Eco-Friendly Gifts
- 30 Of The Best Gifts For Organic Lovers
P.S. Check out our gift guide for women in their 30s here!