I love this one because it is sooooo simple. I’ll be bringing this to my boyfriend’s house on New Year’s Eve!
It’s also great for a last-minute get together or party because it’s so simple while still being fun and different from a typical cocktail. Enjoy!
Prep: 5 min
Refrigerate: 1 hour
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite rum or vodka
- 1 bag of gummy bears (or however many you’d like)
1. Fill a bowl with gummy bears.
2. Pour rum/vodka over the gummy bears until covered.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
And that’s it!
1. Let the gummy bears sit longer for a stronger alcohol taste, but be careful not to soak them too long or they become a mess!
2. You can use a plastic baggie in place of a bowl for easier travel/clean-up.
Please drink responsibly.
[clickToTweet tweet=”My favorite two-ingredient ‘jello’ shot recipe!” quote=”My favorite two-ingredient ‘jello’ shot recipe!”]
Feature photo credit: Allison Hare