The chat had 10 questions:
- Introduce yourself! Who are you? Where are you tweeting from? What are you drinking? Do you have a mentor?
- What purpose does a mentor serve in our lives and careers?
- What is the difference between a mentor and a sponsor?
- What are some benefits of having a mentor?
- Do you think mentor relationships are necessary for success? Why or why not?
- How can we find someone to be our mentor if we don’t have one?
- Should you formally ask someone to be your mentor? How do you do that?
- How often do you connect with your mentor? What’s the best way to do that?
- What problems can your mentor help you with? In what ways can they provide guidance?
- Do you want to be a mentor one day? How are you working towards being able to give back to future generations?
Our responses, as well as all #G20Chat participants answers and insights can be found in the Storify below: