In September 2017, Rihanna changed the makeup world forever by launching Fenty Beauty, an inclusive makeup range with 40 foundation shades right off the bat, later expanding it to 50.
Since then, makeup companies have (finally) learned that people of all shade ranges need complexion products that match them and have been coming out with inclusive ranges of their own.
Below are five other cosmetics brands that offer 40+ foundation shades. One brand even has 100 shade options!
5 Beauty Brands with Inclusive Foundation Shade Ranges
Price Range: $29.50-$36
- 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Longwear Foundation and Concealer (satin finish, full coverage) – 100 Shades
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation (matte finish, full coverage) – 24 Shades
- 4-in-1 Foundation Stick (matte finish, buildable coverage) – 23 Shades
- 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation (natural finish, buildable coverage) – 9 Shades
*Pur also offers a concealer with 100 shade options.
2. Cover FX
Price Range: $29-$42
- Natural Finish Foundation (water-based, satin finish, buildable coverage) – 40 Shades
- Powder Play Foundation (matte finish, buildable coverage) – 40 Shades
- Total Cover Cream Foundation (cream compact, satin finish, full coverage) – 40 Shades
- Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation (pressed powder, matte finish, buildable coverage) – 40 Shades
- Custom Cover Drops (pigmented drops to deepen, lighten, add coverage or adjust the undertone) – 25 Shades
*Cover FX offers a description on their website to help you identify which shades will match your level of depth and undertone. The brand also offers a concealer range with 30 shade options.
Price Range: $36-$42
- Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation – (natural finish, buildable coverage) – 40 Shades
- Studio Skin Full Coverage 24 Hour Foundation – (matte finish, full coverage) – 40 Shades
*Smashbox offers a concealer range with 30 shade options, a wide range of shades with olive undertones, and a BB Cream with SPF 35 and 8 shade options.
Price Range: $34-$44
- Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation (natural finish, full coverage) – 42 Shades
- Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation (natural finish, medium coverage) – 24 Shades
- Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation (matte finish, full coverage) – 20 Shades
- Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation (natural finish, buildable coverage) – 9 Shades
*Becca also offers color correctors with 4 shade options and different concealers with 16, 12, and 9 shade options.
- Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation (matte finish, full coverage) – 50 Shades
*Jouer also offers high coverage concealers with 25 shade options and has a wide range of shades with olive undertones.
These brands are leading the way when it comes to the shades they offer in complexion products. Which brands with inclusive ranges do you enjoy the most?